Ultra is back in Singapore for its second year! With its lineup featuring many international DJs like Steve Aoki, Tiesto, and KSHMR, just to name a few, it’s going to be the biggest rave party of the year.
As with any large-scale event, especially one with a lineup of high profile artistes, security will be tight and rules will be enforced. Hapz has got you covered and shortlisted the most prominent rules that you should take note of.
1. Outside food and beverages are prohibited, including bottles, cans, canteens, flasks and coolers. But do remember to stay hydrated and grab your drinks at the F&B counters, especially if it’s a hot day! We all know how Singapore’s heat is like…
2. If you’re a smoker, take note that opened packs of cigarettes are not allowed. If you’re bringing your ciggs, make sure they’re new and sealed
3. Don’t lug your whole house to the festival – There’s a strict bag checking process, size limit and specification. Although Ultra encourages festivalgoers to go bag free, only bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl or clear PVC (not exceeding 13”x17” in size) are allowed. Small clutch bags (approximately the size of a hand either with/without a handle/strap), fanny packs and a one-gallon clear zip-top bag is allowed too. We suggest bringing a waterproof fanny pack so that your valuables will be kept close to you and safe from potential rain.
4. If your Instagram followers need to be informed about your time at Ultra, stick to using your cellphone or GoPros to snap, as no professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment are allowed. That includes camera poles and selfie sticks!
5. We understand aerial and drone photography is really in now. Unfortunately, drones and unmanned aerial vehicles will not be allowed as well.
6. If you’re sweet like sugar, shield yourself from potential drizzles with ponchos as umbrellas will not be allowed in with you.
7. Last but not least, let’s stick to the laws and have safe fun by abstaining from bringing illegal or illicit substances, drug or drug paraphernalia. All weapons, flammable items or liquids are strictly prohibited too.
For Ultra’s full list of prohibited items and rules check out https://ultrasingapore.com/info/prohibited-items/.
You’re all ready for Ultra Singapore 2017 now! If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, Hapz has the best deal in town. Get on the Road to Ultra now for just SGD248 and receive a free SGD30 F&B voucher.*
Here’s a hush hush secret from us: Ultra Singapore tickets are set to increase in the days to come. Get your tickets from Hapz ASAP to enjoy savings and have a blast of a time at Ultra Singapore 2017!
*Only valid when you are logged in to Hapz using your Spotify Premium account